Saturday, September 22, 2007

Campus Rosary at Penn State

On Monday, September 10, 2007, volunteers from TFP Student Action did a Campus Rosary Crusade at Penn State University. The intentions of the Rosary were for our country, in light of the latest contaminated food products and children's toys from communist China. The Student Community gazed at the 8 young men praying the Rosary and immediately began to inquire about what was going on. Many students showed their support. “Your organization is just awesome. I’m Catholic, but I am afraid to display my faith in public or tell others about it. Now that I saw you guys pray the Rosary out here, I won’t be afraid to affirm my faith anymore and tell people that I am Catholic.” Students around the country hide there Catholic faith in fear of being ridiculed and mocked. This is all the more reason why we need students around the country standing up and praying the Rosary in public. Do you think you have what it takes? If so, go to www.tfp.org/sa to find out more about the Campus Rosary Crusade.

No comments: